samoa-dev mailing list archives

From Albert Bifet <albert.bi...@telecom-paristech.fr>
Subject Re: Time to Retire SAMOA from Incubation?
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2019 05:34:59 GMT
Thanks Justin!

It took more than 2 months to create the account of Corey Sterling, as
it seems that some things are still done manually, and there was a
mistake with his email address. Finally, we could solve it out, and
Corey started working on that. We were meeting personally, as we are
in the same building, just to make the release happen as soon as
possible. We will use the list to discuss things, from now on.

Many thanks,

Albert