samoa-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Kourtellis <nkourtel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Time to Retire SAMOA from Incubation?
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2019 08:50:56 GMT
Hi Justin,

I think it is because there were just a lot of pending requests to be
merged for a while now, that were already discussed, but we hadn't
proceeded.

However, with the addition of a new member in the developers team, this
finally moved forward and they are being put in track.

I think soon we will have a release to be tested / discussed by the team
and the rest of the interested parties.

Cheers,

Nicolas

--