samza-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Riccomini <criccom...@linkedin.com>
Subject Re: Hello Samza example
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2013 16:34:57 GMT
Hey Worthy,

What do the deploy/yarn/logs/rm.log and deploy/yarn/logs/nm.log files say?

I'm a bit stumped. We might have to mail the YARN mailing list for help. I
ran a clean checkout for hello-samza last night, and fixed one bug (which
is now up on Github), but I don't believe it's related to your issue.
Other than that one bug, I was able to startup and run successfully
without seeing this problem.

Cheers,
Chris

P.S. Bug fix was