samza-dev mailing list archives

From Worthy LaFollette <wort...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hello Samza example
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2013 02:37:14 GMT
Rebuilt and it worked... Now getting a different error:

Application application_1381794085727_0001 failed 1 times due to Error
launching appattempt_1381794085727_0001_000001. Got exception:
java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException
 at
org.apache.hadoop.yarn.exceptions.impl.pb.YarnRemoteExceptionPBImpl.unwrapAndThrowException(YarnRemoteExceptionPBImpl.java:135)

 at
org.apache.hadoop.yarn.api.impl.pb.client.ContainerManagerPBClientImpl.startContainer(ContainerManagerPBClientImpl.java:109)

 at
org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.amlauncher.AMLauncher.launch(AMLauncher.java:111)

 at
org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.amlauncher.AMLauncher.run(AMLauncher.java:255)

 at

 at

 at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
 Caused by: com.google.protobuf.ServiceException:
java.util.ServiceConfigurationError:
org.apache.hadoop.security.SecurityInfo: Error reading configuration file
 at
org.apache.hadoop.ipc.ProtobufRpcEngine$Invoker.invoke(ProtobufRpcEngine.java:212)

 at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy72.startContainer(Unknown Source)
 at
org.apache.hadoop.yarn.api.impl.pb.client.ContainerManagerPBClientImpl.startContainer(ContainerManagerPBClientImpl.java:106)

 ... 5 more