samza-dev mailing list archives

From Worthy LaFollette <wort...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hello Samza example
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2013 00:24:59 GMT
On a related note - I am getting the following for the wikipedia buildt.  I
am suspecting I have something misconfigured somewhere..

******

ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.1:compile
(default-compile) on project samza-wikipedia: Compilation failure
[ERROR]
/Users/worthylafollette/repos/incubator-samza/hello-samza/samza-wikipedia/src/main/java/samza/examples/wikipedia/system/WikipediaSystemAdmin.java:[32,8]
samza.examples.wikipedia.system.WikipediaSystemAdmin is not abstract and
does not override abstract method
getLastOffsets(java.util.Set<java.lang.String>) in
org.apache.samza.system.SystemAdmin
[ERROR] -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e
switch.
[ERROR]
please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoFailureException
[ERROR]
[ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the
command
[ERROR]   mvn <goals> -rf :samza-wikipedia