samza-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Kleppmann <mkleppm...@linkedin.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Website build
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2014 18:42:46 GMT
Cool, thanks Yan. With those versions, I get the same good behaviour.

Jakob: yeah, it's quite standard in Ruby projects to lock down all the dependencies (because
many Ruby projects suck at compatibility across versions). I've put a proposed solution here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SAMZA-297

Martin

On 18 Jun 2014, at 10:42, Jakob Homan <jghoman@gmail.com<mailto:jghoman@gmail.com>>