samza-dev mailing list archives

From Zhijie Shen <zs...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Help running my samza task in CDH 5.01 YARN
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2014 09:46:30 GMT
The problem might be as follows:

1. On the one hand, Samza 0.7.0 was compiled against YARN 2.2.0;
2. CDH 5.0.1 is mainly based on YARN 2.3.0, and
AllocateRequest.setIncreaseRequests
is new method introduced into YARN since 2.3.0

Unfortunately, you're running into a compatibility issue.

Zhijie Shen
Hortonworks Inc.
http://hortonworks.com/

--