samza-dev mailing list archives

From Yan Fang <yanfang...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Samza as a Caching layer
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2014 08:03:17 GMT
Aha, yes, we are almost there. I think I made a mistake in the previous
email.

1. modify the *wikipedia-parser.properties ,  NOT *wikipedia-feed.properties
2. run deploy/samza/bin/run-job.sh
--config-factory=org.apache.samza.config.factories.PropertiesConfigFactory
--config-path=file://$PWD/deploy/samza/config/*wikipedia-parser.properties*
*(NOT *wikipedia-feed,properties*)*

Then you should see the messages in the kafka topic, *wikipedia-edits*

Thanks. Let me know if you have any luck . :)

Cheers,

Fang, Yan
yanfang724@gmail.com
+1 (206) 849-4108