samza-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Riccomini <criccom...@linkedin.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Real time insights into LinkedIn's performance using Apache Samza
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2014 14:50:29 GMT
Hey Yan,

Good point. I don't think this post is really a rigorous performance post.
It covers a number of different things. Maybe a "In the press" section
would be more appropriate? We could also dig up some other Samza posts to
put on there. Here are a few that I just dug up from googling.

https://gigaom.com/2013/09/17/linkedin-open-sources-stream-processing-engin
e-samza-its-take-on-storm/

http://radar.oreilly.com/2013/09/stream-processing-and-mining-just-got-more
-interesting.html