samza-dev mailing list archives

From Yan Fang <yanfang...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Cutting an 0.8 branch
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2014 16:23:13 GMT
SAMZA-310 will be done in 1~2 days depending on my time availability.

also think of solving SAMZA-226 before release 0.8 because it's related to
the kv store, which is a big improvement in the coming release.

I am fine with cutting an 0.8 branch as we can back port.

Cheers,

Fang, Yan
yanfang724@gmail.com
+1 (206) 849-4108