samza-dev mailing list archives

From Yan Fang <yanfang...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hello Samza and Maven
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2014 15:51:12 GMT
I think we should keep Maven as well. Because in an ideal world, users do
some modification in hello-samza and get their job run (at least, it's an
easy way to get start). Since we will publish Samza to Maven repository,
they do not need to compile the main codebase. Again, my assumption is the
same as Chris' -- Maven is more popular.

But I am ok with adding Gradle build script in addition, if that makes the
explanation easier. Just not sure if that will cause some conflicts or
maintaining headache.

Cheers,

Fang, Yan
yanfang724@gmail.com