samza-dev mailing list archives

From Jakob Homan <jgho...@gmail.com>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE]Graduation of Apache Samza from Incubator
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2014 22:08:54 GMT
72 hours have passed and so has the vote.  Thanks everyone.

Overall, there are 17 +1s with no +/-0s or -1s.

Binding +1s x 10 : Jakob, Chinmay, Yan, Chris Riccomini, Sriram,
Zhijie, Martin, Roman, Garry, Chris Douglas
Non-binding +1s x 7:Claudio, TJ, Robert, Roger, Danny, Jon, Yi

As soon as this result shows up in the mail archive, I'll start the
corresponding vote on the Incubator general list.

-Jakob