samza-dev mailing list archives

From Jakob Homan <jgho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Samza version 0.8-incubating
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2014 20:49:24 GMT
Nope, that's everything.

As soon as the graduation vote finishes, I'll put us in contact with
Sally, ASF's PR person, to get Samza news release published (ala
https://blogs.apache.org/foundation/entry/the_apache_software_foundation_announces66).
We're going to miss the Board's December meeting (first Wed.), so we
have lots of time for a January graduation.  Sally is good at working
with individual companies for these, so if you can find a LinkedIn PR
person to connect with, we should be able to get some good coverage
out.  I had a very, very negative experience with LI PI last time I
did this, so maybe you'll have better luck.

-jg