samza-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Riccomini <criccom...@linkedin.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Samza version 0.8-incubating
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2014 22:09:01 GMT
Hey Jakob,

Cool, I can grab a PR person to work with Apache. Let me know when the
time is right.

I've posted the binaries for 0.8.0 to Apache's release server. I've also
got a review open to update the download page:

  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SAMZA-493

I've also released the staged 0.8.0 JARs to http://repository.apache.org.

Would anyone like to write a blog post similar to:

  https://blogs.apache.org/samza/entry/announcing_the_release_of_apache

If I have no takers by tomorrow, I'll take it, but it'd be good to get
others involved if they want to be.

Cheers,
Chris