samza-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Riccomini <criccom...@linkedin.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: problem running hello-samza with LocalJobFactory
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2014 16:13:42 GMT
Hey Pieter,

The documentation is incorrect. Can you paste the URL where you see
mention of the LocalJobFactory?

After this ticket:

  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SAMZA-109

The LocalJobFactory was split into
org.apache.samza.job.local.ProcessJobFactory and
org.apache.samza.job.local.ThreadJobFactory. You should use one of those.

Cheers,
Chris