samza-dev mailing list archives

From Jordi Blasi Uribarri <jbl...@nextel.es>
Subject Samza install quick guide
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2015 10:48:18 GMT
Hi,

I am not sure what is the correct way of doing this (I am sure this is not it, but anyway…).
Following your advice I was able to get working Samza and now I am trying to explore it’s
full capabilities. As promised, the notes, quick installation guide, I was writing in the
process is in the pastebin link I include here. I hope it helps next newbie that comes to
Samza like me.

http://pastebin.com/XDDhi29k

I don’t know how long will they keep it there, so I recommend that if you find it interesting,
you download and include it somewhere accessible.

Bye,

                Jordi
Jordi Blasi Uribarri
Área I+D+i