samza-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Riccomini <criccom...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Stream-Stream joins - restricting the size of the KV store
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2015 18:32:02 GMT
Hey Kishore,

Right now, that has to be done by the application code. Our plan is to
support a TTL in RocksDB once that feature is available to us in the Java
JNI bindings (should be soon). In the meantime, you'll have to implement
the WindowableTask.window() method, and call store.all() to periodically
clear out old keys.

Cheers,
Chris