samza-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Riccomini <criccom...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to pass quoted string in the configuration
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2015 22:10:09 GMT
Hey Jae,

If you're using the PropertiesConfigFactory (the default), then it's just a
Java Properties object. You should be able to escape it. I'm actually not
even sure if quotes are a problem in Java Properties objects. I would think
that they wouldn't be. The second '=' sign might be, though.

In any case, to see what went wrong, you'll have to check your AM container
logs. Can you find those? They're usually linked to from the YARN RM UI.

Cheers,
Chris