samza-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Crumley <crum...@gmail.com>
Subject job: Design a data processing platform in Austin, Texas
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2015 02:57:52 GMT
All,

I apologize in advance if job posting is not allowed. I was not able to
find any information that said otherwise.

Nuve is a startup in Austin, Texas that is looking to build a robust,
scalable, distributed data processing platform. We need someone with your
experience and interests to build this system. No frameworks have been
selected however Kafka+Samza has been discussed a lot and I personally find
Samza incredibly compelling.

If you live in Austin or are interested in relocation someday please check
out the full job description:

http://www.nuve.us/about-nuve/jobs/

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Ryan Crumley