samza-dev mailing list archives

From Davide Simoncelli <netcelli....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Logback logger
Date Thu, 14 May 2015 15:19:45 GMT
It is included and the root level is set to info. But it prints debug logs as well.

Also looking how class path is built in run-class.sh, it doesn’t include the lib folder
where the logback.xml is stored in.

Davide

> On 14 May 2015, at 3:55 pm, Tommy Becker <tobecker@tivo.com> wrote:
>
> We use logback as well and simply include logback.xml in the task's jar file.
>
> On 05/14/2015 08:48 AM, Davide Simoncelli wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I’m using logback in a Samza project I’m working on. In the dist.tar.gz package slf4j-log4j12
is not included.
> But logback requires the configuration file to be in the class path and the run-class.sh
script only includes .*jar packages from lib folder.
> Do you know how I can sort that issue? Should I use a custom run-class.sh script?
>
> Thanks
>
> Davide
>

> --
> Tommy Becker
> Senior Software Engineer
>
> Digitalsmiths
> A TiVo Company
>
> www.digitalsmiths.com<http://www.digitalsmiths.com>
> tobecker@tivo.com<mailto:tobecker@tivo.com>

> This email and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged material for the
sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, copying, or distribution of this email (or
any attachments) by others is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
the sender immediately and permanently delete this email and any attachments. No employee
or agent of TiVo Inc. is authorized to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of TiVo Inc.
by email. Binding agreements with TiVo Inc. may only be made by a signed written agreement.