samza-dev mailing list archives

From jeremy p <athomewithagroove...@gmail.com>
Subject How to do aggregation in Samza?
Date Wed, 21 Oct 2015 15:15:15 GMT
Hey all,

So, I'm wanting to do aggregate operations in Samza.  Counts, averages,
grouping, things of that nature.  Basically, the kinds of aggregate
operations you can do in SQL.  What's the best way to do this in Samza?
Are there any libraries for this?

I noticed a few projects are currently in development.  Have any of them
been used in a production environment?  Are any of them being actively
developed?

>From combing through the mailing list archives, I can see that LinkedIn
plans on adding SQL and aggregation to Samza.  Any idea what the timeline
is for this?

--Jeremy