samza-dev mailing list archives

From Selina Tech <swucaree...@gmail.com>
Subject Hello Samza can not change <groupId> or <artifactId> at Pom.xml
Date Tue, 20 Oct 2015 20:17:06 GMT
Dear all:

     When I studied the Hello Samza project, I found if I
changed  <groupId> or <artifactId> for this project at Pom.xml. After I
deploy the code,  A JNI error has occurred.

For example, I change the <groupId>my.study.samza</groupId>, after I "mvn
clean package" and deploy it to samza,

And then I run Samza job as below, Error: A JNI error has occurred.
deploy/samza/bin/run-job.sh
--config-factory=org.apache.samza.config.factories.PropertiesConfigFactory
--config-path=file://$PWD/deploy/samza/config/wikipedia-feed.properties

Is any one can explain it to me?

I almost checked all the files except .* files, but I cannot figure it out.

Your help is highly appreciated,
Selina