samza-dev mailing list archives

From "Patni, Ankush" <Ankush.Pa...@altisource.com>
Subject Re:Re:Need help in log4j.xml externalization
Date Mon, 02 Nov 2015 10:47:42 GMT
Hi Yan,

Thanks for help. I have another doubt.

In my running task I want to have different log files may be based on log level.  Use case
: Running task generate 2 different logs.

(1)    General logs may be processing some Event with tenant and all.

(2)    Every 5 minute task emits the timing saying in last 5 min it has processed some x number
of events and what is average time to process.

So for above  2 things, I want to write logs in different file. So is it possible to do?

Regards,
Ankush

This email message and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the addressee. If
you are not the intended recipient, you are prohibited from reading, disclosing, reproducing,
distributing, disseminating or otherwise using this transmission. If you have received this
message in error, please promptly notify the sender by reply email and immediately delete
this message from your system. This message and any attachments may contain information that
is confidential, privileged or exempt from disclosure. Delivery of this message to any person
other than the intended recipient is not intended to waive any right or privilege. Message
transmission is not guaranteed to be secure or free of software viruses.