samza-dev mailing list archives

From Jordan Shaw <jor...@pubnub.com>
Subject Re: Monitoring consumer lag
Date Mon, 16 Nov 2015 20:32:51 GMT
Michael,
I should have added if your using Burrow in the context of samza consumers
it probably won't work because samza does it's own offset tracking (see
checkpoint topics). The messages-behind-high-watermark is probably your
best bet if you just want something out of the box and don't care about lag
time only message count behind.
-Jordan