samza-dev mailing list archives

From John Tipper <john_tip...@hotmail.com>
Subject Does Samza work with ResourceManager in HA?
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2015 11:00:24 GMT
Does anyone have Samza working with resource manager in HA? If so, what do I set yarn.resourcemanager.hostname
to in yarn-site.xml?  Can anyone share a working yarn-site.xml please?

If I set it to the first of my RMs, the the job submission works ok if I submit the job from
that RM and the RM is the active one. If the RM machine that I run the job submission from
is not active, I get connection refused errors on port 8032.  If I don't set it, I get errors
where run-job.sh tries to submit to 0.0.0.0:8032

Many thanks,

John