samza-dev mailing list archives

From Rad Gruchalski <ra...@gruchalski.com>
Subject Re: Forward JMX Metrics to New Relic?
Date Fri, 22 Jan 2016 18:26:44 GMT
Avi,

I wouldn’t think there’s any reason to use any specific serde other than avoiding costly
json traversal. Serdes are quite useful for transporting typed data.
You can use them but don’t have to, however, they’re quite helpful.

Kind regards,

Radek Gruchalski

radek@gruchalski.com (mailto:radek@gruchalski.com)
 (mailto:radek@gruchalski.com)
de.linkedin.com/in/radgruchalski/ (http://de.linkedin.com/in/radgruchalski/)

Confidentiality:
This communication is intended for the above-named person and may be confidential and/or legally
privileged.
If it has come to you in error you must take no action based on it, nor must you copy or show
it to anyone; please delete/destroy and inform the sender immediately.