samza-dev mailing list archives

From José Barrueta <j...@stormpath.com>
Subject SAMZA-870 & SAMZA-41
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2016 01:06:34 GMT
Hi all,

I just added a question to SAMZA-870, since we run into the same issue
using Debian GNU/Linux 7 and Java 8 (Oracle 1.8.0_60).

One thing we tried was to not use compression but the we got this error:

Exception in thread "ThreadJob" org.rocksdb.RocksDBException: Corruption:
truncated block read
at org.rocksdb.RocksDB.remove(Native Method)
at org.rocksdb.RocksDB.remove(RocksDB.java:979)
at
org.apache.samza.storage.kv.RocksDbKeyValueStore.putAll(RocksDbKeyValueStore.scala:157)
at
org.apache.samza.storage.kv.SerializedKeyValueStore.putAll(SerializedKeyValueStore.scala:73)
at org.apache.samza.storage.kv.CachedStore.flush(CachedStore.scala:193)
at
org.apache.samza.storage.kv.NullSafeKeyValueStore.flush(NullSafeKeyValueStore.scala:82)
at
org.apache.samza.storage.kv.KeyValueStorageEngine.flush(KeyValueStorageEngine.scala:123)
at
org.apache.samza.storage.kv.KeyValueStorageEngine.close(KeyValueStorageEngine.scala:135)
at
org.apache.samza.storage.kv.KeyValueStorageEngine.stop(KeyValueStorageEngine.scala:12

Has anyone else run into this issue? Any hints to fix it?

On a separate note, already pushed an updated patch to SAMZA-41 in case
anyone can review it.

Thanks,

Jose Luis Barrueta