samza-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Chekan <kot.bege...@gmail.com>
Subject Lag metric
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2016 23:54:01 GMT
Hi all,

I want to report my task's kafka topic lag metric. I have implemented my
own MetricReporterFactory to report to Influxdb. I can see that
KafkaSystemConsumerMetrics class register "messages-behind-high-watermark"
metric, but I can not trace where would it be registered with the reporter.
I can see TaskInstanceMetrics, KafkaSystemProducerMetrics do register with
my custom reporter but not KafkaSystemConsumerMetrics.

Any hints?
Vadym.

--
>From RFC 2631: In ASN.1, EXPLICIT tagging is implicit unless IMPLICIT is