samza-dev mailing list archives

From Maurice McCabe <mmcc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running hello-samza for the first time
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2016 20:08:13 GMT
Hi Jagadish,

As I recall compiling samza (with JDK7) during
bin/grid bootstrap
resulted in compiler error on
https://github.com/apache/samza/blob/bfba03b7bea731ffe7db1ed7e2a6441369e2cd9a/samza-core/src/main/scala/org/apache/samza/config/TaskConfig.scala#L97

getOrDefault() is a java 8 feature (AFAIK)

I will try to confirm and get back.

--Maurice