samza-dev mailing list archives

From Jagadish Venkatraman <jagadish1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running hello-samza for the first time
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2016 02:47:40 GMT
Hi Maurice,

Appreciate the feedback.

Creating a Jira should not require any privileges as long as you create an
account in Apache Jira.

Could you please elaborate on the problems you encountered (and which ones
where Java/Maven specific)? (It will help the community to understand it
better).

I've observed cases where some jars were missing in user's maven
installations.

Thanks,
Jagadish

--