samza-dev mailing list archives

From Weinan Zhao <zhaow...@gmail.com>
Subject Samza with Rocksdb hanged forever in KeyValueStorageEngine.restore()
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2016 03:03:52 GMT
Hi all,

I've encountered Samza on yarn couldn't start up and stuck
in KeyValueStorageEngine.restore(). The job has 12 tasks, some of which
will handed forever.

I tried Samza 0.10 on Yarn 2.7.1 on CentOS 6, and Samza 0.9 on Yarn 2.4.1
on mixed of CentOS 5&6, and the wired thing is it seems always the
container on CentOS 6 stucks, I comments on a Rocksdb issue
<https://github.com/facebook/rocksdb/issues/696> for some help, and am
taking my chance here to see if anyone got into the same trouble, please
advice.