samza-dev mailing list archives

From Manohar Reddy <Manohar.Re...@happiestminds.com>
Subject RE: initial setup for samza-need help
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2016 11:29:17 GMT
There is a permission issue for the grid file. Solved myself.
Thank you;
Manohar
From: Manohar Reddy [mailto:Manohar.Reddy@happiestminds.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 9, 2016 4:49 PM
To: dev@samza.apache.org
Subject: initial setup for samza-need help

I am just following samza doc for setting up hello-samza and below is the problem.

[cid:image001.png@01D17A23.967466F0]

Team can you please help me out if any installation required before following our document
other than java.

sudo: unable to resolve host ip-10-252-1-235
sudo: ./grid: command not found      these two errors why it is coming

Thanks in Advance
Happiest Minds Disclaimer

This message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential,
proprietary or legally privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the original intended recipient of the message,
please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.
Happiest Minds Technologies <http://www.happiestminds.com>