samza-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremiah Adams <JAd...@helixeducation.com>
Subject Unit and Integration Testing Samza Tasks
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2016 19:55:37 GMT
Can you guys point me to any resources you have or have come across regarding unit and integration
testing Samza jobs? I'm not finding a lot on this topic.

Specifically the biggest issue I have is standing up all the dependencies in a CI environment
for automated builds. I could do this with docker compose but this approach seems heavy handed.
I am hoping someone has already plowed this ground.

"No matter how far you have gone on the wrong road, turn back."
                                                                   - Turkish proverb

Jeremiah Adams
Software Engineer
www.helixeducation.com<http://www.helixeducation.com/>