samza-dev mailing list archives

From Xinyu Liu <xi...@linkedin.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Java code examples for deploying samza job into YARN
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2016 16:27:15 GMT
Hi, nimit,

You can use this tutorial
<https://samza.apache.org/learn/tutorials/0.9/run-in-multi-node-yarn.html>
as an example of deploying Samza job in a multi-node yarn cluster. Please
note the run-job.sh script needs to be run in the resource manager (RM)
node of the Yarn cluster. In this example, the job tgz is served from a
http server, and run-job.sh is running on local RM node. For remote RM, the
tgz needs to be copied over and extracted so you can run the run-job.sh
script there.

Thanks,
Xinyu