samza-dev mailing list archives

From Shekar Tippur <ctip...@gmail.com>
Subject Out of memory error on samza application container
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2016 04:20:07 GMT
Samza yarn application container is getting killed due to out of memory
error.
Wondering of you guys can give me some pointers on how to troubleshoot this
error.
Background: I had to change the Kafka log location and restart kafka. There
is no change in application or yarn configuration.

org.apache.samza.SamzaException: Got out of memory error in broker proxy
thread.

        at
org.apache.samza.system.kafka.BrokerProxy$$anon$1.run(BrokerProxy.scala:132)

        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

- Shekar