samza-dev mailing list archives

From Jagadish Venkatraman <jagadish1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Setup error when installing samza
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2016 18:02:45 GMT
It seems that *Git-bash-console* is a POSIX emulator specifically focussed
on bringing *git* to windows (as opposed to being a general virtual-box
like VM). It's entirely possible that some features may not be completely
supported.

I would recommend running this on a linux machine (a virtual machine or an
actual instance).

Thanks,
Jagadish

--