samza-dev mailing list archives

From "Navina Ramesh (Apache)" <nav...@apache.org>
Subject Standalone Samza
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2016 18:25:08 GMT
Hi everyone,
I have uploaded the first draft of the Standalone Samza design.
SAMZA-1063 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SAMZA-1063> contains an
umbrella document describing the long-term goals of the standalone project.
SAMZA-1064 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SAMZA-1064> contains the
draft of the standalone design using zookeeper for coordination.

The approach we have take in the design differs quite a bit from the
previous approach to standalone SAMZA-516. We are targeting a more broader
spectrum of operating environment and features.

Appreciate any feedback on the overall goals and/or zookeeper-based design
for Samza.

Thanks!
Navina