samza-dev mailing list archives

From Mohamed Saleh <mohamed.ahme...@cis.asu.edu.eg>
Subject Setup error when installing samza
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2016 17:23:12 GMT
Dear Sir,

Hope this finds you well.

When i try to setup Samza, i get nc command not found when starting zookeeper. I'm running
the command: bin/grid bootstrap , i get  /c/..../hello-samza/bin/grid: line 170: nc: command
not found
I'm writing the command in git bash console on windows 10 Education. I'm new to samza and
git bash in general. How can i fix this or is there a way to integrate nc commands in git
bash basic commands? or am i running the commands in the wrong console ?

Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.

Sincerely,
Mohamed Saleh
Senior Student, Information Systems Department
Faculty of Computer and Information Sciences
Ain Shams University
Mobile: (+2)01092579212
Email: mohamed.ahmed.s@cis.asu.edu.eg<mailto:mohamed.ahmed.s@cis.asu.edu.eg>
Website: LinkedIn<https://eg.linkedin.com/in/muhammedsaleh> / Wuzzuf<http://www.wuzzuf.net/me/muhammedsaleh>