samza-dev mailing list archives

From Debraj Manna <subharaj.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Running apache samza with Kafka Client 1.0 - JIRA - SAMZA - 1418
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2017 14:04:44 GMT
Hi

I am facing the same below issue when trying to use kafka client 1.0 with
samza

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SAMZA-1418

I could not find any related ticket with a fix.

How are we supposed to run apache samza with the latest Kafka Client 1.0?
It looks like I have to use kafka-clients-0.11.0.0.jar .

*Versions*
Kafka Broker / Cluster - 1.0
samza-api-0.13.0.jar
samza-core_2.11-0.13.0.jar
samza-kafka_2.11-0.13.0.jar
samza-kv_2.11-0.13.0.jar
samza-yarn_2.11-0.13.0.jar

*PS - I could not find any users mailing list for samza in mailing list
<http://samza.apache.org/community/mailing-lists.html> page. If this is not
the right forum to ask this query. Can you please point me to the correct
forum?*