samza-dev mailing list archives

From Yi Pan <nickpa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Change log level in samza application
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2018 16:50:49 GMT
Hi, Debraj,

Samza application's log level is controlled by the log4j.xml configure
files packaged together with binary tgz file. In YARN, it is usually under
${YARN_INSTALL_DIR}/usercache/appcache/${APP_ATTEMPT_NAME}/${YARN_CONTAINER_ID}/__package/lib.

Changing log level usually would mean that you will need to re-build the
binary package and deploy. Are you looking for a method to dynamically
change the log levels for running containers in YARN?

-Yi