santuario-general mailing list archives

From Berin Lautenbach <be...@wingsofhermes.org>
Subject Re: [Fwd: [Fwd: [Fwd: ASF Board Report - Initial Reminder for May 2009]]]
Date Tue, 19 May 2009 09:06:50 GMT
Hiya,

It sounds like a reasonable idea - but the main thing is someone needs
to take on the accountability to do it.  I just don't have the free time
anymore to give the project the attention it deserves :(.

We've just missed another board report - either someone takes on the
responsibility to work out what to do with the project/code or we should
recommend the project be shut down.

Cheers,
	Berin