serf-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Schultz <Michael.Schu...@microfocus.com>
Subject RE: Please consider dropping scons
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2017 20:55:20 GMT
Greg,

Ask and yea shall receive. There are the patches that I had to make to the SConstruct serf
directory. I don’t know how portable these patches are. I was pretty much going for whatever
it took to get the job done.  The RPATHPREFIX was interesting because, when the product was
initially built, the RPATHPREFIX was correct, but when I ran the install portion, it looked
like it was trying to use something for gcc. However, the compiler that I was trying to use
was the native C compiler.

The ZLIB changes were necessary because I didn’t install the zlib libraries in the standard
directory. (Same for expat.)

Mike S

From: Greg Stein [mailto:gstein@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, August 25, 2017 1:54 AM
To: Michael Schultz <Michael.Schultz@microfocus.com>
Cc: dev@serf.apache.org
Subject: Re: Please consider dropping scons

Hope you have found it. We'll take patches for both serf and Subversion. Pretty much, all
the developers here have commit rights on svn, too :-)

On Wed, Aug 23, 2017 at 10:37 AM, Michael Schultz <Michael.Schultz@microfocus.com<mailto:Michael.Schultz@microfocus.com>>
wrote:
Nope, apologies, there is a serf-1 in the include directory. It’s something else.

Mike S