shindig-users mailing list archives

From "JP" <jeanpaul.ebe...@ixaris.com>
Subject How alive is project shindig ?
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2010 09:41:55 GMT

Hi there,

I was browsing the mailing list for project shindig and I was wondering how
active is this project (17 posts for June 2010).

Of course this could be because the code is fully functional, well
documented and everything is in line with blue skies.  I somehow doubt this
is the case - since even a simple mvn install on the downloaded 1.1 source
code doesn't work (the google caja RELEASE version problem).  We have to
decide whether to use Shindig or 'something else' (which may include writing
our own thing, which I understand is very ambitious).

Is there a thriving community of Shindigs ?  What is the release cycle like
?

Any user experiences ?

Of course, I do not want to offend or disrespect anyone involved.  This is a
great bit of work, and lots of effort must have gone in it - and I thank you
for it.

Cheers

JP

This e-mail may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended
recipient. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact
the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message or part thereof.