shindig-users mailing list archives

From "JP" <jeanpaul.ebe...@ixaris.com>
Subject Shindig OpenSocial 0.9 Templating (Custom Tags)
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2010 12:09:03 GMT

Using shindig-1.1-BETA5-incubating-java, I was wondering why the following
simple custom tag gadget example does not produce any output:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

<Module>

    <ModulePrefs title="">

        <Require feature="opensocial-0.9" />

        <Require feature="opensocial-templates">

            <Param name="process-on-server">true</Param>

        </Require>

  </ModulePrefs>

  <Content type="html">

    <![CDATA[

        <script type="text/os-template"
xmlns:myapp="http://example.com/myapp" tag="myapp:HelloWorld">

        </script>

        <script type="text/os-template">

            <myapp:HelloWorld/>

        </script>

    ]]>

  </Content>

</Module>

This should output the text "Hello World!" using templating, no ?  I got
this example from Opensocial  0.9

http://wiki.opensocial.org/index.php?title=OpenSocial_Templates_Developer%27
s_Guide

Any ideas to why it doesn't work ?

This e-mail may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended
recipient. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact
the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message or part thereof.