shindig-users mailing list archives

From "JP" <jeanpaul.ebe...@ixaris.com>
Subject Examples of shindig proxied content in documentation/samples
Date Tue, 22 Jun 2010 12:01:40 GMT

Hi there Apache Shindig users,

I was wondering if there is an example and/or documentation in Shindig about
proxied content (I am using shindig-1.1-BETA5-incubating-java).  More
specifically I am looking for the shindig implementation of this opensocial

0.9 spec (http://wiki.opensocial.org/index.php?title=Proxied_Content) - the
href is what I am particularly interested in.  Is it supported etc?

Any Help ?

Many Thanks,

Jean-Paul Ebejer, Malta.

This e-mail may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended
recipient. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact
the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message or part thereof.