shindig-users mailing list archives

From "JP" <jeanpaul.ebe...@ixaris.com>
Subject RE: Examples of shindig proxied content in documentation/samples
Date Tue, 22 Jun 2010 13:50:39 GMT
Unfortunately using shindig-1.1-BETA5-incubating-java (the war file), the
following xml which I believe is spec-correct

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Module>
  <ModulePrefs title="">
	<Require feature="opensocial-0.9"/>
  </ModulePrefs>
  <Content view="canvas" href="http://localhost:18080/a/b.html" />
</Module>

Gives:

Unable to locate an appropriate view in this gadget. Requested: 'default'
Available: [canvas]

Has anyone had any 'luck' with this?

-----Original Message-----
From: Justin Wyllie [mailto:justinwyllie@hotmail.co.uk]
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2010 2:35 PM
To: users@shindig.apache.org
Subject: RE: Examples of shindig proxied content in documentation/samples

I'm using the PHP version of Shindig version 1.1 It appears to be supported.
My test case:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?> <Module>  <ModulePrefs title="hello
world example" />    <Require feature="opensocial-0.9"/>  <Content
view="canvas" href="http://localhost/gadgets_tests/test.html">
</Content> </Module>
Correctly loaded the html content from the remote file. It does the fetch on
the server as part of the render using BasicRemoteContentFetcher.
But that's the PHP version. I hope someone else can answer about Java.

Justin

> From: jeanpaul.ebejer@ixaris.com
> To: users@shindig.apache.org
> Subject: Examples of shindig proxied content in documentation/samples
> Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 14:01:40 +0200
>

> Hi there Apache Shindig users,
>

> I was wondering if there is an example and/or documentation in Shindig
about
> proxied content (I am using shindig-1.1-BETA5-incubating-java).  More
> specifically I am looking for the shindig implementation of this
opensocial

> 0.9 spec (http://wiki.opensocial.org/index.php?title=Proxied_Content) -
the
> href is what I am particularly interested in.  Is it supported etc?
>

> Any Help ?
>

> Many Thanks,
>
> Jean-Paul Ebejer, Malta.

> This e-mail may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole
use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure
by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply
e-mail and delete all copies of this message or part thereof.

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/197222280/direct/01/