shindig-users mailing list archives

From Justin Wyllie <justinwyl...@hotmail.co.uk>
Subject RE: Stop Shindig minimising Javascript
Date Thu, 17 Jun 2010 12:17:17 GMT

"You can add debug=1 to the iframe URL to get non-minimized javascript..."
This is a sample url:
http://localhost/gadgets/ifr?debug=1&url=http://localhost/gadgets_tests/mygadget.xml&bpc=1&view=home&parent=http://localhost&st=john.doe:john.doe:4526:shindig:http://localhost/gadgets_tests/mygadget.xml:0:default#rpctoken=123456789

I still don't get non minified Javascript.
Thanks
Justin

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/197222280/direct/01/