shindig-users mailing list archives

From Justin Wyllie <justinwyl...@hotmail.co.uk>
Subject RE: Shindig OpenSocial 0.9 Templating (Custom Tags)
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2010 10:28:52 GMT

Hi JP
This bit:
> <script type="text/os-template">> > <myapp:HelloWorld/>> > </script>

should be:
 <script type="text/os-template"> <myapp:myapp:HelloWorld/>  </script>
Your tag is myapp:HelloWorld but the : here is just a convention - the myapp is not the namespace
here. So you still need to prefix your include with the myapp namespace.
Justin

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/197222280/direct/01/