shindig-users mailing list archives

From Justin Wyllie <justinwyl...@hotmail.co.uk>
Subject How to make a signed request for a JSON-RPC call?
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2010 11:33:45 GMT

Hi
I'm confused about making a signed requests.
In the config there is this flag: allow_plaintext_token. If I say false, then I get a 500
when I send a plain text token.
What do I have to do? Since the token is constructed in the container (I've copied generateSecureToken()
from the Sample Container) it would make sense that that is where I have to construct a signed
token.
I just can't seem to find any examples. All the examples are about making requests to remote
servers using gadgets.io.makeRequest() - which is not, I think, my case.
Thanks
Justin
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/197222280/direct/01/