shindig-users mailing list archives

From Justin Wyllie <justinwyl...@hotmail.co.uk>
Subject RE: Shindig OpenSocial 0.9 Templating (Custom Tags)
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2010 12:14:15 GMT

Hi JP
Hmm
The code below works and produces Hello World in the output for me - using Shindig PHP 1.1.
Try the whole code? Maybe you have a cache problem?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?><Module><ModulePrefs title=""><Require
feature="opensocial-0.9" /><Require feature="opensocial-templates"><Param name="process-on-server">true</Param></Require>
</ModulePrefs><Content type="html">     This is the server side test2<![CDATA[<script
type="text/os-template"xmlns:myapp="http://example.com/myapp" tag="myapp:HelloWorld"><div
]]></Content></Module>
If that doesn't work then it looks like a Java problem... in which case maybe a post to the
dev list?

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/195013117/direct/01/